Would you like to get your products and services in front of customers who are most likely to buy what you’re selling?
No matter whether you sell your products and services to consumers or other businesses, a well targeted and crafted Facebook ad or boosted post will help you achieve your objectives. With the latest Facebook algorithm changes throttling your organic reach, it’s now more important than ever to get your FB ads and boosted posts right, and you can do this from as little as £1 a day!
Whether you’re someone who’s never used Facebook ads and boosted posts before or someone who has tested them in the past, but wants to get better results, this Facebook ads accelerator course is for you!
In this course, the following will be covered:
• How to identify the objective of your Facebook ad/Boosted Post
• How to use the FB ads manager rather than boosting posts directly from the post itself (so that you have the best targeting options)
• How to create your ideal Facebook ad target audience
• How to target existing prospects and warm leads
• Create a Facebook ad or post that achieves your objectives
• How to determine what to spend on your Facebook ads and boosted posts and work out if it’s viable
• How to test and measure your Facebook ads and boosted posts
Discover what Caroline Thomas, Managing Director of The Social Accelerators and global social media speaker and trainer has learnt in the last 1000+ Facebook ads that they’ve delivered through their social media agency in the last year and achieve your objectives!
I am Emily Design & Marketing have been lucky enough to be offered exclusive places for our clients, but they are limited, so don’t delay, book today!
Facebook ads accelerator course
Thursday 10 November 2016 10:30 am – 2:30 pm
Danbury Sports & Social Centre, Dawson Field, Main Road, Danbury, Chelmsford, CM3 4NQ
BOOK TODAY FOR JUST £147 + VAT 4 solid hours of learning that you can apply to your business immediately!
Hungry to learn?
As this is 4 solid hours of learning there’s not any time for a lunch break so pop a packed lunch in your bag, there will be tea, coffee and biscuits available.
PLUS, GET 20% OFF
Get an amazing discount on any social media design with I am Emily Design & Marketing when you book this event! Just quote FAA20.